Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Homemade spaghetti

Good Morning! Good Afternoon!




I am making homemade spaghetti today! 








And to start, I need onions and garlic (chopped), saute in a pan with olive oil, 
fry in a separate pan a package of hamburger meat (or turkey sausage, if you prefer), strain off the grease and place in pan with onions, add seasoning.




I usually like to add Garlic Powder, Italian seasoning and salt, to taste.
Add a can of stewed tomatoes, 2 cans of tomato sauce and 1 can of tomato paste. Then add water to 3-4 cups. Bring to a boil, stir. Then place on medium to low heat.





 




Let cook for 1 and half hours. Check periodically, add another cup of water. Continue to check/stir/cook for another hour.  Add 1/2 cup of wine. Cook for another 1/2 hour. The sauce will cook down and thicken. The result will be a delicious sauce. Voila! Enjoy! Nikki signing off for now! Have a great day!!! Buon Appetito!

No comments:

Post a Comment