Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

What Is On My Mind

The time is a transitional period that we are going through right now. A time of reflection, a time to go within. We all need each other and yet this is work that only the individual can do independently, on their own. No one should tell you what to feel, what to decide, when making changes that impact your whole being. Everyone has free will as long as they do no harm to others. When I think how our society has molded me, as a person, I have to say I am more enlightened today because I had the freedom of thought, the freedom to travel, the freedom of expression, the freedom to experience other cultures. I think that is the beauty of living, growing and learning, as a person. I believe, everyone should have endless opportunities to shape their minds as they see fit, to experience nothing but healthy and positive things in life. I guess that is a little idealistic, but alas, I am a dreamer. So getting back to my transition at this time, as I grow older. For myself, I want to be kinder to myself, (sometimes I am my own harshest critic), and to be kinder to others. I would like to create new dreams and goals to aspire to in a more positive, brilliant future that I am (we are) moving toward, and to hold onto those dreams and to help others create their dreams and visions together. With encouragement, love and caring, for myself, I want to be a part of the building of a better tomorrow. I believe anything is possible, if one only tries. Blessings to you, Nikki B.

No comments:

Post a Comment