Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Last Semester

Well it's my last semester in my Women's Health program at California State University and it looks like it will be rather enjoyable! Next week we are already planning a potluck during one of the luncheon lectures. I volunteered to bring stuffed grape leaves! (We have a Mediterranean theme for the lunch.)
I have already started to review and begin my coursework. It is primarily focusing on high risk pregnancies this semester. And of course we cover older material that has been building since the beginning of the program.  


I have a desire to help moms and families with wholesome nutritional choices. How I will do that is not quite formulated in my mind. But I may begin with researching wellness centers in the local area in Orange County. Since healthcare is ever-changing, a new or different approach may be welcome.


I will bring you updates and tidbits as I progress along each week. I am happy and excited at the same time. May you have a wonderful week ahead and a restful weekend! Until next time Nikki B. signing off.

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome Nicole! You should incorporate your blog into your practice so your patients can access your healthy guidance on-line between visits.

    ReplyDelete