Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nobody's perfect

 Well I woke an hour early this morning but I didn't realize until I was getting in my car...I wondered why it was sooooo dark outside still. Then I looked at my clock and saw it was 5:45 am! Yikes! 


So I am taking this time to write this to you. Why not? Some encouraging words for this Tuesday morning. A little chuckle to tickle your funny bone. 


And before I go to work I will definitely take the time to walk my furry friends. I can actually use the time. I am usually a little later than I like, but not today! I figured out what happened! I must have been tired last night and set my alarm for 4:30 am! Silly me! 


I could fall back to sleep for a few zzzzzzzs but I'm afraid I would have a harder time getting up again. For those of you who think it is early. I would agree with you. But it starts a 12-hour day. Nurses typically work only 3 days a week, so 12-hour days actually are preferred. It's short-lived though because it is too hard on the body, over a long period of time.


I love the comraderie of nursing. The people I work with are super. I couldn't do it without them. I haven't met a nurse I didn't like. We are good people. 


So I hope each and everyone of you has a fantastic day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment