Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm a bit of a dreamer

My parents always made me believe 
I could do anything I set my heart on.
I guess I still believe that. I am constantly looking 
for something new to learn.
The world is a curious place. 
A place of wonderment.
 Especially through the eye of a dreamer.
Dreamers have a different perspective on life.
A dreamer always looks beyond the surface of 
appearances to the heartfelt emotions of a situation.
We look for the beauty in life.
Almost like an artist sees the world. 
Dreamers are very sensitive and
 are in tune with their environment.
It's okay to dream. Some of the biggest inventions 
of our time have come from dreamers.
You may even learn something new about yourself.
So go ahead and dream! Dream big!
And, if you're lucky, you may even see a unicorn. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment