Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

What I have learned

Most of all I have learned from being a nurse is that all life is precious. If I could just spend a few moments to contemplate that thought I would say that each and everyone of us has purpose in our lives. Although we may not know the path to take at this time, we each have one.
 Through our families we learn what is important to us. Through each other, friends, coworkers, teammates and associates, no matter our diversity, we learn through our differences, new discoveries, new methods of doing things, new joys, new adventures. Life is a journey to be explored and uncovered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment