Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I was moved to tears....

Who isn't a big movie watcher? 
Sometimes just to relax after a long day, I like to watch a good movie. Tonight I did just that. 


Tonight it was a Hillary Swank movie, "Conviction," that had me in tears by the end of it. A true story of a sister who fought for the innocence of her brother, wrongly accused of murder. It has a happy ending!


I love movies of all kinds.
I love comedies.

Drama.
Romance too
Whatever the mood happens to be. It's such a great escape!! There's something for everyone. It can be cathartic. And not only that, I usually sleep well afterwards, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment