Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Take a moment and breathe...just breathe.....

After all the rain and stormy weather it's nice to just take a moment and breathe. Contemplate the week ahead. Start fresh and clear your mind for what lays ahead. It has been said that you can add years to your life if you let go of stress. This can be accomplished with meditation before you start your day and right before you head off to slumber. Try it! Let me know if you like it. Deepak Chopra has a center in San Diego and a new one in Santa Barbara where you can go for meditation classes, seminars, spa therapies and much more. May I wish you the best of weeks ahead! And just breathe...

No comments:

Post a Comment