Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Randomness

10 Things that make me happy of late:

1). A good juicy cheeseburger, preferably from In N Out Burger
2). The latest episode of "House"
3). Having the next day "off" from work and/or school
4). Playing with my dogs until they are tired out!
5). Playing on the computer (ie. my blog, youtube, facebook)
6). Getting a new perfume to try by Chanel :) "Chance"
7). Staying up late and not worrying about it
8). Getting a great massage 
9). Having a long talk with my mom/dad
10). Enjoying my Amstel light after work! : )
What are the top 10 things that make you happy right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment