Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Funday

I just wanted to blog about living in Southern California.  

The weather has cooled down abit and it's quiet at the moment.  Enjoying a relaxing weekend, to say the least, with cool breezes blowing.  Am contemplating a walk with my canine friends, Dolly and Andy.  


Also have been able to stay on my diet!  I know I've lost at least 5 lbs. if not more.  My goal is to lose another 10 lbs. to be at my ideal weight of 115 lbs.  


That's right, and to do that I need to get some exercise and I can't think of anything more enjoyable than to be outside and walking in this most amazing weather we are having.  It must be 70 degrees in the sun!  Fantastic!  

I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the time with loved ones.  I so appreciate my time off!

Here's a meditation video to bring some relaxation to those reading the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment