Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

STRAWBERRY-BANANA SMOOTHIE RECIPE

Is anyone trying to gain weight? I am forever on "a diet" to lose weight but for those who have a hard time keeping it on smoothies are great for that!

Start with a banana or two, throw in some berries (it doesn't matter what kind) blueberries, strawberries, blackberries or raspberries. I always put a yogurt in for a smooth taste, 1-2 scoops of protein mix and  vanilla ice cream, that is the "creme de la creme" of this recipe. Ice cream makes the smoothie takes great! Today I added one peach and one apple. Other fruit is optional. Then blend it all together. 

And voila! You have the best smoothie this side of the Mississippi!! Or anywhere, for that matter! Here's to happy blending! Have a great rest of the weekend!



Nikki B. signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment