Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Take a moment and breathe

Through everything, the busi-ness of daily life, work, family and school, no matter what you may be going through, I wish you moments of rest and tranquility.  It's in life's small moments, when life seems to rush by too quickly, if we only take 5 minutes to meditate, we begin to feel better.  Stress can be very helpful in reaching our goals and push us beyond what we expect from ourselves, but we still need to remember to rejuvenate the spirit so we don't become ill.  
I took a few moments to enjoy my morning coffee and read a book for class.  I am enjoying the quietness and am getting reinvigorated, myself.  May I wish everyone a happy Monday.  
I am learning to appreciate every moment. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment