Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Friday, April 27, 2012

May graduation

Well I am facing clinical and written comprehensive exams in about a week and a half.  May is fast approaching. I am excited and anxious at the same time. Focus Nikki, I just need to focus. My neck hurts from work stress. I plan to go for my hot stone therapy on Thursday to get me through this week.
My last day of clinicals will be on Monday and then I will be off for a few weeks. Wish me luck! Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Too much transpiring in the day to day events right now. No extra minutes to speak of... Will post again as time permits..  Enjoy the last days of April.  Nikki B. signing off.  Wishing you health and happy moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment