Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Friday, September 2, 2011

A personal note

I start my day at 5am to be at work by 7am. I work on a heart floor and I have been there about 3 years. I love my job, the people I work with and the patients I take care of. It feels great to be helpful in a time of crisis in a person's life. I love people in general. My days are long, usually I have about a 12 hour day. It can get hectic and stressful at times but in the end, it is all worth it! For young aspiring nurses out there, if you have the desire, it is a worthwhile career. It may not be easy but you will never regret it one bit!The choices are endless as to what you can choose to do for your job. If you love babies, we always need good nurses in Neonatal Intensive Care. If you love a fast pace, Emergency nurses are always in high demand. You can choose a career in Research or Teaching or Pharmaceutical sales. The choices are great! At the end of the day, when I get home, I can feel certain that I did my best to help those in need and that is reward in itself to me!

I
I

No comments:

Post a Comment