Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fall feels like......

Being from the East Coast, Fall always feels like football and sweaters. 


I always love trips to New York for fashion, art, culture, dining and of course shopping!!  The most fun is Central Park!




I love to walk along the lined avenues of the Park with the many coffee shops, boutiques, and art galleries. 


It's like a small village in the middle of one of the biggest cities in the world.  I especially like to imagine how it was in the 18th century

when the homes on Fifth avenue were still the homes of the makers and shakers of this country. 




There's so much history in New York from Wall Street to Midtown and beyond.  



So I guess Fall feels like New York to me.  I will certainly be watching New York Fashion Week!!  It's exciting and fun!
Love to all, Nikki B.

No comments:

Post a Comment