Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thoughts of the Day

Looking ahead I would like to become more involved in the right NP part-time position.  Having successfully passed my national certification board exams and obtained my furnishing license for California, I am embarking on a new career direction.  With everything to look forward to, I envision attending symposiums with clear and more in-depth learning modules to improve my knowledge in areas of cardiovascular health and skin cancer diagnostics and therapeutics, to name a few.

It's a whole new world to venture into and explore
and I am looking forward to the next steps of this new endeavor.

Nikki B. signing off.







Gut/Brain Symposium
Copper Mountain, Colorado Symposium


No comments:

Post a Comment