Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Monday, January 21, 2013

the little train

I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I keep telling myself
Well I've been studying all week for my National Certification Boards
 for Nurse Practitioner. Tomorrow's the big day! Okay okay I still 
have a few hours in the morning where I will try to go over 
some last minute notes!!
But.....if I haven't learned it by now! There's not much chance 
I will learn it by tomorrow! The idea is to just reinforce all the 
studying I have done up until this point. To keep it fresh in my mind.
So here's til tomorrow!

I can do this! I can do this! I can do this! (Also I pray alot!)

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Love,
 Nikki B.

No comments:

Post a Comment