Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Looking Forward to 2013


May I say that 2012 was a very challenging year.  
A lot was achieved and a lot was maintained 
with strength and fortitude.  
2013 
I hope reveals 
some answers to past events and 
current trends today.  I would like 
to see the political and financial picture 
in the US stabilize. Also, I would like to 
change locales for work/living if the 
opportunity presents itself, 
mostly to be closer to certain family members.
I am wishing everyone a Happy New Year and may you have good health and happiness.  Cherishing every good moment, each and every day.  Thankful to God for all His blessings.

Nikki B. signing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment