Welcome to my Blog page

I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!

Monday, July 16, 2012

A perfect summer day

Well I have been soooo busy between working full time and trying to finish up my NP clinicals that I have no time left over for blogging! But am taking a few minutes now after having spent a few minutes walking my dogs in the great summer weather we are having in Southern Cal. 
It reminds me to take a minute or two to relish in the moment. I used to have lazy days just hanging out at the pool on days like today! Well, maybe I will treat myself once my program is over in August or so. Til then I hope everyone is enjoying their summers and taking time to be with family and friends! Have a great week! Nikki B. signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment