Howdie ladies and gents, I'm sorry I lost a day due to being under the weather. Just have to admit the downside of being a nurse, you can get sick from patients, esp. this time of year. But I'm back in action, and rearing to go. Will check in to work tomorrow and make sure I have lots of vitamin C onboard. Hope everyone had a great Thursday! and a great weekend ahead! Will talk with you later. It's early to bed also when I am not feeling in tip top shape. Plenty of rest gets me through just about anything. Sleep does repair the body. So sleep well and I talk to you soon.
From a nurse's perspective, I want to bring healing to those who read my blog. I believe in integrative/nutritional medicine. Mind, body and spirit. I would like to be a positive influence on my followers.
Welcome to my Blog page
I am so glad you stopped by to read my page. Hopefully you find it informative, inspirational and encouraging. May you always have a blessed day!
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well we all know physical fitness is important. It's not only good for your heart but, did you know that a cardiovascular workout has b...
-
Blue can be a soothing color, like that of the sea. It can remind you of a peaceful place, calm and serene. For home decorating, it is reco...

No comments:
Post a Comment